Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Corgi ACEO make great stocking stuffers...just saying



I have listed some corgi ACEOs on Ebay!
They are original small paintings..not prints! They are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches - the size of a trading card. I have taken a few of my favorite paintings (and some new ideas)and painted them as small miniatures!

These cards are handpainted originals! Art for your pocket! You can trade them with other corgi lovers, frame them, or put them in an album, or someones christmas stocking! The sky's the limit when it comes to small format art!

They are painted on heavy watercolor paper, sealed and signed. I then slide the finished piece in a heavy plastic toploader (the baseball card type) for total protection. They can be easily removed by you if you so desire.
Please browse my ACEO auctions:
  • Ebay Original ACEOS
  • No comments: