Thursday, February 05, 2009

Art Blog Award!



Thank you Cathy Santarsiero at
  • The Christmas Corgi Blog
  • for this art blog award.

    Coolness! Please check out her blog for corgi cuteness and adorable art!

    I am supposed to post seven things I love.
    1. My family and friends. Thanks for your support in everything I do!
    2. My pets. Ever faithful and loving. I can't imagine a home without a warm fluffy friend!
    3. Art. I love the beauty of some of the old master's paintings. I love the way some modern art makes me think and see things in a different way. I love whimsical art that makes me smile.
    4. Chocolate. Okay, that speaks for itself. Haha.
    5. Books. I love to read a good book. I love the smell of a good old book. Weird?
    6. Sleeping in on a saturday winter morning. All warm and snuggly. 8)
    7. A nice rain storm. Not a heavy one just enough to relax with a nice fire and read my book with my chocolate. 8)

    I am passing this award to:

    Moira McLaughlin.
    Please check out her fantastic blog,
  • Dog Art Today

  • and
    Rebecca.
    This blog has cool art and tips for artists!
  • Art Dog Blog
  • 4 comments:

    Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

    Great picks, Karen.
    xo
    Cat ^..^
    p.s. yes, chocolate speaks for itself!

    Moira said...

    Thanks, Karen! You made my day. I will let you know when I post my answers and the award :)

    Moira said...

    Hi Karen - I accepted my award on my blog today...

    http://dreamdogsart.typepad.com/art/2009/02/art-blog-award.html

    Thanks, again!

    Dog Breeds said...

    congratulation for the award