Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My pembroke welsh corgi 2009 calendar


My 2009 calendar is now available!
2009 Pembroke Welsh Corgi CALENDAR
Chock full of cute and unique art of the corgi.
A perfect holiday gift!
$19.99
Keeping track of important dates on your calendar is easy when you can view 12 months of original corgi art. This high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight paper and adds impact to any room.
Each page measures 11" x 8.5"
Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
Full bleed dynamic color

  • 2009 Corgi calendar
  • 1 comment:

    Sheila-Army Wife said...

    Hi Karen
    I am still working on my blog before I announce it on BC, but if you don't mind, I have added your blog to my site. I will let you know soon what the web address is. I have a part golden retriever and part corgi dog. very unique.
    Nice site
    will talk soon
    Sheila