Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ACEO little corgi paintings!




I am currently paintings some ACEOs of some of my previous paintings. They are scaled down versions with some differences.

What are ACEOS?
ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals". These cards have one main rule - they are 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches - the size of a trading card.
Cards are sold either as originals or editions. Make sure you know which you are buying! If it is a print it should say so, and it should be numbered and signed, usually on the back.
All of my ACEOs will be tiny originals. Art for your pocket! You can trade them with other corgi lovers, frame them, or put them in an album, the sky's the limit when it comes to small format art!
I am having a lot of fun paintings these. I am painting them on heavy watercolor paper. They are sealed and signed. I then slide the finished piece in a heavy plastic toploader (the baseball card type) for total protection. They can be easily removed by you if you so desire. I think I will offer a few on ebay and put some on my website. I will post the finished ones here for all to see!

No comments: