Thursday, October 06, 2005

My attempt at a blog about dogs and art


This is my first attempt at a blog. I will probably include some ramblings about my dogs, Raider, a blue merle cocker spaniel, and a cavalier king charles spaniel named charles.
I thought a blog would help me bring my newest art, shop news, and designs to you.
I try to create paintings weekly and list them on ebay. I then upload them to my cafepress stores. They then print the designs on unique dog items and gifts.
Not all my designs are available, but the ones that fit the templates the best, and will create the best images, are located there.

I offer original acrylic paintings of dogs (mostly featuring pembroke welsh corgis, but sometimes do offer other breeds) on ebay weekly. I am a stay at home mom and find that painting is a terrific stress reliever and creative outlet.

If you are interested in a commission, you can email me at Bizkitt@msn.com I am open to hearing your ideas for a personal painting as a tribute to your pet, or just a fun portrait of your doggie.

Please visit the links on the right of this page to view my personal studio website and Cafepress stores. Unique original art and doggie gifts and items.


1 comment:

Dogs for Sale said...

Hey Karen i must say It doesn't seems that this one is your first blog. You made it very nicely. i like it very much. thanks a lot for sharing this post with us. keep up the good work and all the best for your future.